Re: more on install problem

Message from the ncbrowse mail list.

The JViewHTMLDialog is in the pmel_noaa.jar file.  This should be in your
ncBrowse installation directory.  The url reference for news and help is
hard-coded into ncBrowse, but if it is unavailable a URL not found error is
generated in the window, not a Class Not Found.

A couple of questions...

What version of ncBrowse are you using?
What version of java?

Are you using the installation executable or trying to directly run
ncBrowse from its jar file?

Thanks,

Don