The Alzheimer's Disease Clinical Trials Database is a joint project of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Institute on Aging (NIA) maintained by the NIA's Alzheimer's Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center.
Here you can search a database of clinical trials on Alzheimer's disease and dementia currently in progress at sites throughout the U.S.:
Search for Trials
Trials in the News
- The Alzheimer’s Disease Cooperative Study (ADCS), in collaboration with the National Institute on Aging, is developing a nationwide information network of people who are interested in learning more about AD and dementia. The purpose of the information network is to educate the public about AD research and upcoming clinical research studies. If you would like to be part of this information network and receive regular e-mail alerts announcing new clinical studies as well as updates on research and treatment, please go to http://www.adcs.org/Research/registry.aspx.
- AD Clinical Trials: Questions & Answers
- To search further listings of clinical trials underway at the National Institutes of Health and other research institutions, go to Clinicaltrials.gov.
- For information about submitting a clinical trial to the ADEAR database, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- To receive updates about new clinical trials, subscribe to e-mail alerts.