scatter plot

Greetings-,

We're trying to find out the functionality of scatter plot by using SGT. In other words, could the scatter plot be interactive and editable? For e.g., If we have a series of data, could the user add another series of data? Could the user
edit the selected point and change the color of the point or remove the point. Or add points to the series? Could the user change marker size and color? Resize the ranges of the axis?

many thanks!
jiny

Do you Yahoo!?