Re: flicker on reapint w/ 3.0

Message from the sgt mail list.

I tried modifying the Pane Proxy method setBatch(String, boolean) as
suggested. However, this did not seem to work. Any other ideas on how to
fix this problem?

Many thanks,

Gordon J Milne

Message from the sgt mail list.

Tom,
	This is a known problem (see the Release Notes).  For real-time
displays I need to replace a repaint() call with paintImmediately().  I
didn't do this is the main code for a number of reasons, one being it
won't work with awt and I didn't want to put a lot of logic in this
method.  If you have the source try the following...

in the PaneProxy method setBatch(boolean, String) replace

pane_.repaint() with
((JComponent)pane_).paintImmediately(pane_.getSize());

Let me know if this does the trick.

The mantis system is new and only beginning to be used.  I'm notified
when ever a bug is submitted to Mantis.  This lets me keep track of
outstanding issues.

Don