Downloading the SETS 2.0 Interface from the NCHS FTP Server
1. Click on the readme.txt file to view the data use restrictions.
2. Click on the sets2.exe file and save it to your hard drive by clicking the OK button.
3. Locate your hard drive and download the sets2.exe file. The file will take a few minutes to download. The SETS 2.0 Interface uses about 14 Mb of space.
4. When the download is complete, go to Start>Run on the Windows desktop and click on the Browse button. Locate the sets2.exe file and click OK.
5. When the finished screen pops up, Restart your computer. DO NOT LOGIN TO YOUR NETWORK UNTIL THE INSTALLATION IS COMPLETED.
6. Go to Start>Run and click on the Browse button. Locate the Setup.exe file and click OK.
7. Install SETS by following the prompts. Click the Finish button when the setup is complete.Click here to begin the download
This page last reviewed
January 11, 2007