ncbrowse installation problem

Message from the ncbrowse mail list.

Hello,
I downloadde and installed the jar files from ncBrowse
website and installed ncBrowse. Howevere, when I try
to view netcdf files the following error shows after I
click on the variable to be displayed.

Exception in thread "Thread-3"
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
ucar.multiarray.MultiArray.getStorage()Ljava/lang/Object;
        at ucar.nc2.Variable.read(Variable.java:200)
        at
ncBrowse.SelectionRange.getDoubleArray(Unknown Source)
        at
ncBrowse.SelectionRange.makeSimpleLine(Unknown Source)
        at
ncBrowse.SelectionRange.getDataModel(Unknown Source)
        at ncBrowse.VariableGraph.run(Unknown Source)

and the image never appears.

I have a linux PC with   Suse 10.1.

Thanks for help,

Mark