ncBrowse release 1.3.3Beta7 available

Message from the ncbrowse mail list.

Everyone,

	rel-1.3.3Beta7 of ncBrowse now treats dimension variables that are of
type character as an index. Variable map entries in the variable list
are now indicated by the color blue.

	This bug fix affect those that are browsing netCDF files with variable
dimensions that are characters.  I anticipate that a future version may
handle the character dimensions better.

	Please let me know of any netCDF files that ncBrowse can't read.  I do
want ncBrowse to work with as large a range of files as possible.

Thank you for your time,

Don

Donald W. Denbo    dwd@pmel.noaa.gov
Ph: (206) 526-4487   Fax: (206) 526-6744
Collaborative tools: http://www.epic.noaa.gov/collab/
Netcdf Browser: http://www.epic.noaa.gov/java/ncBrowse
Scientific Java Graphics: http://www.epic.noaa.gov/java/sgt
EPIC Oceangraphic Data Management: http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/epic