Utilizing a data collection tool with a multiple-race combination format provides grantees the opportunity to better capture the diversity within their programs. It also provides a more accurate picture of health professions students.
To add students of more than one race:
- Click the "Add More Than One Race" button.
- In the "Multi-Race Selection" window, chose the appropriate combination from the drop-down menu.
- Check a box next to the appropriate race combination or combinations (more than one may be selected).
- Click the "Save selected Races" button. The selected combinations will be added to Table.
- Click the "Close" button to close the "Multi-Race Selection" window.
Column total will be calculated automatically.