Help With Your Clinical Trials Search Results
Unexpected Search Results
The Search Results page displays a list of trials in PDQ that
match the criteria that you selected on the search form. See
About Your Search Results to learn more about the information presented for each trial when you click on the title.
- The top of the page shows the number of trials that matched your criteria.
- Use the "Show" drop down list to change the number of trials displayed on each page.
- Click the "View Search Criteria" link to see the criteria you selected for your search.
- The trial results are listed by phase.
phase IV trials will be displayed first followed by
phase II, and finally
- To change the way the trials are listed, click on the heading for each column - for example, "Title of Trial" - to reorder that column. The triangle next to the heading indicates that the list is reordered on that column: if it points upward, the list is sorted in alphabetical order; if downward, it is in reverse alphabetical order.
- The title of each trial is a link to the trial's description.
- You may e-mail your search results to another person by copying the URL of your search results into the body of your e-mail.
Or you can send the individual trials by using the "E-mail This Document" page option that appears on each clinical trial description page.
You may find that your search result includes trials that are not exactly what you wanted. To improve your search, try refining your search or start a new search.
- The "Refine Search" link at the
bottom of the page takes you to an
advanced search form, where you can specify more criteria.
- To return to a cleared search form and start a new search, click on the "new search" button at the bottom of the page.
< Previous Section Next Section >