I lost my previously issued letter. How do I get another copy?


Individual copies of these letters can be obtained for a fee by contacting the Mapping Coordination Contractor assigned to the region where the property is located. All requests must be made in writing. To receive copies of all Letters of Map Change (LOMCs), the Letter of Map Change Subscription Service is available at the same location.

You may also obtain a copy of a LOMC from your local floodplain administrator's office. Map change repositories are established in every National Flood Insurance Program community and are usually housed in the planning, engineering or public works departments of your county or town. If you need help determining the location of your map repository, please contact the FEMA Map Assistance Center.

Last Updated: 2007-01-05 12:11:11.0

Back to Search Results