Congressional Directory: Search
- To search for a Member of Congress, enter the first name followed
by the last name in quotes. For example (Robert OR Bob) ADJ Dole.
- To search for a state's congressional maps, enter the state name then
the phrase "congressional district". For example: Pennsylvania
AND "Congressional District*".
- To narrow a search, use Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT, ADJ) and
quotes around phrases. For example: "joint committee on printing" AND
- To find variations on words, truncation can be used. For example:
legislat* will retrieve both legislation and legislative.
- How to select multiple databases
in a search box.