Welcome to the Report Response Service

The report response service allows you (the subject of a report) to add, modify, or remove a Subject Statement; initiate or withdraw a dispute or request for Secretarial Review; or modify your address as maintained by the Data Banks. You may update your mailing address so that future correspondence from the Data Banks will be mailed to you at the address specified. However, this does not change your address as reflected in the report. Only the entity that originally submitted the report can modify or correct information provided in the report.

Respond to a Report
Go to the Report Response Service

Additional Information on Disputing Report Information