- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Native Communities
- Enhancing the physical, mental, social and spiritual health of Native people and communities
- Improving health outcomes, the delivery of services, and the experience of care across ages and conditions in all settings of the Indian Health System
- Preventing diabetes and its complications with plenary presentations, panel discussions, and in-depth, interactive workshops
- Plenary session on the Future of the Indian Health System by Director, Robert McSwain
- Highlights from the Special Diabetes Program for Indians Community-Directed and Demonstration Project Grants
- Update on the Director’s Health Initiatives’ Health Promotion/Disease Prevention, Behavioral Health, and Chronic Care
- Session tracks on Leadership, Traditional Medicine, Telehealth, Self-Management Support, Delivery System Re-Design
- Cultural events
- Poster presentations
- Learning Labs – hands-on, interactive half-day sessions
- Tribal leaders’ panels on key health issues
- Breakout sessions on Injury Prevention, Obesity Prevention, Tobacco and Cancer Prevention, Maintaining a Healthy Heart
- Clinical information systems
Join us for what promises to be the Indian Health conference of the year!
For Questions or Comments. Please contact Candace Jones.