Dr. Debuene Chang
DIVISION KIDNEY, UROLOGIC, & HEMATOLOGIC DISEASES
NIDDK, National Institutes of Health
Building 2DEM, Room 613
6707 Democracy Blvd.
Bethesda, MD 20892
Director, Urology Program, SBIR/STTR, Urology Centers, Women’s Urologic Health
KUH: Urology portfolio INCLUDING:
• women’s urology portfolio including urinary incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, afferent and bladder sensations, urinary tract infections.
• SBIR/STTR Urology small business portfolio.
• Urology Centers including the O’Brien’s Centers and the SCOR centers.
• urolithiasis including renal and ureteral stones.
• clinical network of UITN (urinary incontinence treatment network).
• urinary incontinence of both genders.
• sexual dysfunction
• Coordinate trans-NIH Women’s Urology Health Outreach Program involving multiple institutes and agencies in conjunction with the Office of Women’s Health Research (ORWH).
• Member of Interagency Coordinating Committee for fecal incontinence.
• Serve as resource on clinical Urology-related research and device and technology in Urology for NIDDK.
Previous Training and Experience:
MD Harvard Medical School
Residency, Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
Residency, Urology, Massachusetts General Hospital
Board Certified in Urology
Page last updated: September 01, 2007