The Contract Data Management Program (CDMP) provides NIH contract management data reporting and analyses to the NIH acquisition community, DHHS and the general public. It also provides technical assistance to the NIH acquisition community including a monthly listing of active NIH contracts.
Links and Resources
- NIH Active Contracts Listing Over $25,000-- Updated Nightly (Delimited Text File)
- NIH Active Contracts Listing Over $25,000-- Updated Nightly (HTML File)
- NIH Active Contracts Data Listing Over $25,000 -- Searchable Web Page
- NIH Contract Data Plan
- NIH Contracting Office Code Key (Use to Interpret the NIH Active Contract Listing Report)
- Departmental Contracts Information System (DCIS) User Manual
- DCIS Data Element - (APPENDIX B)
- DCIS Data Entry Errors: Instructional Information
- FPDS-NG Data Element Dictionary - Updated 12/10/2004 - Version 1.2
- FY 2004 Sample Contract Documents (PDF require Acrobat Reader. Click here to download).
- Memo Letter - Accomplishing the NIH DCIS Verification and Validation Plan