You have several options for printing National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Print single copies from your printer
- You can view many NCI materials online and print them using your own
- When you look for materials using the National Cancer Institute’s
Publications Locator (NCIPL), a VIEW button next to the title of the
item means that it is available online.
- Click the VIEW button to read the material from your computer.
- Many publications also provide a printer-friendly display. After you
click the VIEW button, look on the left-hand side for the Page Options
box, and click the “View/Print PDF” link. If the PDF option
is unavailable, you can still print the material using the “Print
This Page” or “Print This Document” links.
Ride-On a Government print order
- Adding on to a Government print order is called a Ride-On. With NCI’s
approval, you can purchase extra copies when the NCI prints publications.
- Ride-On helps your organization save money because of lower Government
- Ride-On opportunities are available only when the Government is printing
a particular publication.
- The Ride-On
Printing fact sheet contains more information about this program
and how to sign up for e-mail alerts about Ride-On opportunities.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view and print PDF files. To install Adobe Acrobat Reader, click
here for a free download.
- You can also send questions by e-mail to email@example.com.
^back to top