Stem Cell Basics
- What are the unique properties of all stem cells?
- What are embryonic stem cells?
- What are adult stem cells?
- What are the similarities and differences between embryonic and adult stem cells?
- What are the potential uses of human stem cells and the obstacles that must be overcome before these potential uses will be realized?
- Where can I get more information?
VII. Where can I get more information?
You can start with other sections of this Info Center. For a more detailed discussion of stem cells, see Stem Cells: Scientific Progress and Future Research Directions. Check the Frequently Asked Questions page for quick answers to specific queries. The navigation table at right can connect you to the information you need.
The following Web sites, which are not part of the NIH Stem Cell site, also contain information about stem cells. The NIH is not responsible for the content of these sites.