We encourage you to link your Web site to AIDSinfo at http://aidsinfo.nih.gov.
You may generate a query on your Web page and submit it to AIDSinfo providing that proper reference is given to AIDSinfo. It must be clear to users that the search is actually being conducted at NLM. When you link to AIDSinfo, present AIDSinfo in a separate browser window that partially overlays your page.
Text to describe AIDSinfo
AIDSinfo offers quick access to federally approved HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention guidelines, clinical trials, and other research-related information for:
- People living with HIV/AIDS, their families, and their friends
- Health care providers
- Researchers and medical research staff
- National and community organizations
Health Information Specialists answer questions online or by phone in English and Spanish.
Most AIDSinfo resources can be viewed online or downloaded in HTML or PDF formats.
Text and graphics links
The following example HTML code and graphics are available at your disposal. You may paste any of the html below into your page.
- To link directly to AIDSinfo, use the following html:
- To open a link to AIDSinfo in a new window, use the following html:
<a href="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov" target="newwindow">AIDSinfo</a>
- AIDSinfo has made several images available to be used to link to AIDSinfo. Choose the desired image and paste the html beneath it into your page:
<a href="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov"><img alt="AIDSinfo Logo" src="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov/ImageFiles/logo_wht_bk.gif"></a>
<a href="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov"><img alt="AIDSinfo Logo" src="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov/ImageFiles/logo_wht_medium.gif"></a>
<a href="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov"><img alt="AIDSinfo Logo" src="http://aidsinfo.nih.gov/ImageFiles/logo_wht_small.gif"></a>
Adding the AIDSinfo search box to your site