- Scientific workshop, June 12-13, 2003: Neuro-Immune Mechanisms and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Will understanding central mechanisms enhance the search for the causes, consequences and treatment of CFS?
- Neuroimmune Mechanisms and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Report of the Scientific Workshop Co-Sponsored by the NIH Office of Research on Women's Health and the Trans-NIH Working Group for Research on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- State-of-the-Science Consultation, February 6-7, 2000
- State of the Science Conference, October 23-24, 2000
- Order Reports and Publications