NIDA's Featured Publications
Other NIDA Resources on Stress & Drug Abuse
- Stress and Drug Abuse. A brief message from NIDA's director.
- Stress and the Brain Symposium. Videocast of papers given at a 2003 conference on the developmental, neurobiological, and clinical implications of stress.
- The Intersection of Stress, Drug Abuse, and Development. Abstracts of papers given at a 2000 conference.
- NIDA NOTES:
- Volume 20, No. 2 - Trauma-Related Substance Abuse Persists After Mental Health Symptoms Abate
- Volume 20, No. 2 - NIDA Research Illuminates Associations Between Psychiatric Disorders and Smoking
- Volume 20, No. 1 - Cocaine-Related Environmental Cues Elicit Physiological Stress Responses
- Volume 19, No. 3 - Behavioral Modification Changes the Brain's Biochemical Response to Cocaine, Curbs Relapse Caused by Stress
- Volume 18, No. 5 - Addictive Drugs and Stress Trigger Similar Change in Brain Cells, Animal Study Finds
- Volume 17, No. 4 - Depression, PTSD, Substance Abuse Increase in Wake of September 11 Attacks
- Volume 14, No. 1 - Studies Link Stress and Drug Addiction
- Volume 11, No. 4 - Anxiety and Stress Found to Promote Cocaine Use in Rats
- News Releases: