Schedule an Appointment at a Regional Passport Agency
|SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AT A REGIONAL PASSPORT AGENCY ONLY IF:|
Make an appointment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using our Automated Appointment System at 1-877-487-2778.
- All Agencies will be closed on January 19th in observance of the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday.
- Additionally, the Washington Passport Agency and the Special Issuance Agency in Washington DC will be closed on January 20th due to the 2009 Presidential Inauguration.
- If you are not traveling within 14 days or do not need a foreign visa, please apply at your local Passport Application Acceptance Facilities.
- Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., EST, excluding federal holidays, by calling the National Passport Information Center.
- If you are renewing a passport for travel within 14 days, you should submit Form DS-82 to the agency at the time of your appointment.
Do not mail in the Form DS-82 prior to your appointment.
- There is no charge for an appointment at a passport agency. Customers should not pay anyone or any business making such a charge.
- Passport Agencies are closed during all Federal Holidays.