To search by document type, type document.type: followed by a specific document type. For example:
Document Type Definitions
Executive Acts: Implements or refers to executive acts by the President.
- Appointment: Document appointing person to a position or announcement of the appointment.
- Declaration: Declares existence of a state of affairs warranting particular government action.
- Determination: Reports to Congress that the President has determined something is the case.
- Executive Order: Orders certain actions, procedural changes or organizational changes.
- Nomination: Document nominating person for a position or announcement of the nomination.
- Notification: Officially notifies Congress certain action has been taken.
- Proclamation: Proclamation of some occasion or observance.