The SMART NA stands for Strengthening Marriages and Relationships in Tribal and Native American Communities. The goals are to:
1. Promote healthy family environments and strengthen relationship skills;
2. Decrease gang activity, school dropout rates and juvenile delinquency of our youth;
3. Establish and strengthen partnerships;
4. Identify non-Federal public and private resources;
5. Develop and improve capacities of Tribes and organizations to provide healthy relationships and marriage activities and services.
Please contact your local TA Provider for information. Click on the link for TA providers. http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ana/tech_assistance/index.html