Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:27:20 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Mark Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Everest classical - new reissues

Yes, we do. In fact, some of them are already available via iTunes and other digital retailers. Mark Mark Jenkins President, Licensing Division Madacy Entertainment LP/Countdown Media -----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Ross Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 1:57 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Everest classical - new reissues Mark, do you also have the Tradition masters? It's my understanding that Everest acquired them from the Clancys and Diane Hamilton (if I'm wrong, somebody will doubtless be along shortly to set us all straight). John Ross At 12/14/2008 06:20 PM, Mark Jenkins wrote: >The Everest masters are currently owned by Madacy Entertainment in >Montreal, and the Everest releases that have recently been issued in the >UK are NOT authorized licenses, and are in the initial process of >litigation by us. The 3-channel 35mm masters are currently in a release >schedule (on CD, multi-channel DVD-A and 200g vinyl) being issued by >Classic Records (www.classicrecords.com). There are at least 26 albums >on the current schedule, of which I believe 10-12 have already become >available. The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. ****************************************************************************