Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:32:22 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Kurt Nauck <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Transfer job in SF
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

If someone in the San Francisco area would like to help, please contact Kim directly. To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Old records >Hello, > >I have a couple of old records that I found in my grandmother's things. >They are recordings of family members, and they were probably made in the >1940s. >I'm not sure what speed they require, and am wondering if you can >recommend someone to pull >the music off of them and burn it onto a CD. > >The labels on the records are as follows: > >Recordio Disc Wilcox-Gay Corporation Charlotte, Mich. Slow Burning (6 >1/2" & 8" diameters) > >I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and would like to find out >what's on these records. > >Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. > >Regards, >Kim Kurt & Diane Nauck c/o Nauck's Vintage Records 22004 Sherrod Ln. Spring, TX 77389 Website: www.78rpm.com E-Mail: [log in to unmask] Phone: (281) 288-7826 Fax: (425) 930-6862