Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:36:13 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Paul J Eisloeffel <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hear it Now
Comments: To: ARSC Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to all of you who responded to my inquiry about recordings of the "Hear it Now" radio program. Paul Eisloeffel Curator of Visual & Audio Collections Nebraska State Historical Society 1500 R Street Box 82554 Lincoln, NE 68501 Voice: 402.471.4750 Fax: 402.471.8922 [log in to unmask] www.nebraskahistory.org ----- Original Message ----- From: Neal Ellis To: Paul J Eisloeffel Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 9:43 AM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Hear it Now Paul, I have recordings of these programs. However, a low gen copy or even possibly the masters were in the collection of John Hickman. His cvollection was donated to the archives at American University in Washington, D.C. I hope this helps. Neal Ellis Paul J Eisloeffel <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Colleagues, I'm looking for a repository that holds recordings from the CBS radio program "Hear it Now." Any ideas? Thanks! Paul Eisloeffel Curator of Visual & Audio Collections Nebraska State Historical Society 1500 R Street Box 82554 Lincoln, NE 68501 Voice: 402.471.4750 Fax: 402.471.8922 [log in to unmask] www.nebraskahistory.org