Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:32:23 +0100
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Axel Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Introduction
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Hello ARSC listserv members, here is a new member, from Bonn, Germany. I am happy to have found your organisation and this mail forum. I am a musicologist and private collector with a rare specialization: the classical music of Ireland. Let me add promptly that this does indeed exist. I am the author of the book "Irish Classical Recordings - A Discography of Irish Art Music" which appeared in late September 2001 in the Discographies series at Greenwood Press (Westport CT). The book combines short biographies of relevant composers with listings of their commercially recorded music since the mono LP era. Since the book appeared I have updated the book file regularly so I am ready to give comprehensive replies to all your questions. As far as I could see this book was no topic of this list yet. Can anybody tell me whether it was reviewed in the ARSC Journal? Now if not, here is a task for you. The publisher provides this link to the book: http://www.greenwood.com/books/BookDetail.asp?dept_id=1&sku=GR1742&imprintID= Looking forward to hearing from you, Axel Klein Dr. Axel Klein Neckarstrasse 54 53175 Bonn Germany Tel./Fax (+49-228) 373 859 [log in to unmask] ________________________________________ http://www.epost.de - das Kommunikationsportal der Deutschen Post