Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:45:01 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         andy kolovos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Cassette splicing equipment
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Hi-- Anyone have a suggestion as to where I can find cassette splicing equipment these days? I've got a busted tape that needs some attention. Thanks, andy ********************************* Andy Kolovos Archivist/Folklorist Vermont Folklife Center P.O. Box 442 Middlebury, VT 05753 (802) 388-4964 [log in to unmask] http://www.vermontfolklifecenter.org