Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2004)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:36:05 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         James L Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Copyright: Edison and Broadway
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

To my knowledge, all Edison recordings are in the Public Domain, per the wishes of T.A. Edison and/or his estate.. Broadway, I don't know. James >>> [log in to unmask] 1/30/2004 1:23:37 PM >>> I'm seeking copyright information on Edison discs (from 1925) and the Broadway 78s (from 1924) trying to find out if these records are public domain. Please let me know if you have any info. Thanks in advance, Steve Weiss