Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2004)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:25:34 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Dick Spottswood <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Fw: Keith Summers R.I.P.
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

I know some of you knew Keith and will join me in mourning his death. Dick ----- Forwarded by Dick Spottswood/dick/AmericanU on 04/04/2004 11:27 AM ----- Paul Marsh <[log in to unmask]> 04/03/2004 07:44 PM To: [log in to unmask] cc: Subject: Keith Summers R.I.P. Hello Dick, I'm sorry to inform you that Keith Summers, founder and editor of Musical Traditions magazine, died on Tuesday after a long battle with cancer. I know Keith contacted you last October and he was very pleased that you remembered him. The last year was particularly difficult for Keith, but listening to your 'Obsolete Music Hour,' which he did each Sunday via the internet, brought him much pleasure. Indeed it was a source of inspiration for him to plan several CD releases from his own collection of 'obsolete music'. Hopefully these will come to fruition in the future. There is now a tributes page and an obituary on the Musical Traditions website. http://www.mustrad.org.uk Kind Regards, Paul Marsh

[text/html]