Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2003)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:20:50 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Neal Lavon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Orville Wright

I recall that I used to have a tape of a 1948 dedication of the Wright Museum in Dayton that featured the voice of Orville Wright. Does anyone know of any audio of Orville Wright? I did do an ARC search at the National Archives and found some newsreel footage but the descriptions are unclear whether or not Orville speaks. Anyway, if anyone knows anything, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Neal Lavon, Acting Director English Programs Division Voice of America 330 Independence Ave. SW Washington, D.C. 20237 202-619-0112 301-589-8214 (home) 301-613-0798 (cell)