Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2003)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:17:36 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Reel to Reel video Players
Comments: To: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
          <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

Patricia: We do restoration and transfer of magnetic tape including both 1" and 1/2" open-reel video. We've been doing this work for 20 years and have processed over 300,00 tapes. If you would be interested in discussing your project, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask] or call on our toll-free number: 800-852-7732. Peter Brothers President SPECS BROS., LLC (201) 440-6589 www.specsbros.com Celebrating 20 Years of Restoration and Disaster Recovery Service -----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of D'Ercole, Pat Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 7:56 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [ARSCLIST] Reel to Reel video Players I have approximately 60 hours of one inch reel to reel videotape of historical interest to string music education and about 25 hours on ½ inch reel to reel video that I would like to preserve by transferring it to VHS or DVD. Does anyone know where I can buy a reel to reel video machine or know of a place that can provide that service? Patricia D'Ercole

[text/html]