Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:57:39 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Squealing Scotch 996

Konrad Strauss wrote: > I've just encountered a reel of Scotch 996 which is squealing. It does not > seem to exhibit any symptoms of sticky shed - no buildup on the heads, and I > was under the impression that 996 did not suffer from stick shed. > > Any thoughts? Not printable ones! How's 499 holding up? I have 3 cases of that stuff that I haven't used yet. dl