Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:53:52 +0100
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Francesco Martinelli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Sony Vs. Tascam

Given the recent news about Sony's "rootkit", I'd be quite wary of buying the PCM-D1. I'd rather like to use my regular microphones and need XLR inputs. It seems that finally Tascam came up with a solid state substitute to the DAP1, at half the price ... http://www.createdigitalmusic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=935&Itemid=44 I inquired about international orders already. Any comments? Francesco Martinelli c/o Centro Studi Arrigo Polillo Associazione Siena jazz Fortezza Medicea, 10 53100 Siena - Italy www.sienajazz.it