Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:36:20 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Incredible savings on DC6 for this week only
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], AMPEX LIST <[log in to unmask]>,

Hello, Apologies for cross-posting and I have no connection with this company other than they have some of my money and I use their products. I know we've discussed DC6 (Diamond Cut Six) audio restoration software from time to time and Tracer Tech (the distributor) is selling it this week only for $59 - normally $199. That's 70% off. I think that kind of a discount is news to a mailing list of potential users. There are other good discounts in the email I just received. I would think the best way to find out about these would be to email Jeff Klinedinst mailto:[log in to unmask] and tell him that I sent you - not that I get anything for it, but at least he'll know who to blame. Cheers, Richard Richard L. Hess [log in to unmask] Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/ Detailed contact information: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/contact.htm