Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:34:28 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         David Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      need audio cassette deck suggestions

Hi Audio List, I am doing a large analog to digital conversion project (several thousand hours) from audio cassette masters of radio broadcasts. So far the project has been going well creating 16 bit, 44.1 mono WAV files using an M-Audio box and Pro-Tools, but yesterday my audio cassette deck died. I am seeking suggestions on how or where to get a good audio cassette deck for this project. If possible I could use suggestions in a few price ranges. Thank you. David Rice Archivist Democracy Now! 87 Lafayette St. New York, NY 10013 Phone: (212) 431-9090 Fax: (212) 431-8858 Email: [log in to unmask]