Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:30:47 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: seeking album sequence info

THANKS Eric. Much appreciated. So the list narrows to: The Lionel Hampton Quartet (10" LP) - Clef MGC 142 Lionel Hampton Plays Love Songs - Clef MGC 714 The Lionel Hampton Quartet - Clef MGC 673 (different from MGC 611) The High and the Mighty - Verve MGV 8228 Lionel Hampton '58 - Verve MGV 8223 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 2:29 PM Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] seeking album sequence info > > > >The Lionel Hampton Quartet - Clef MGC 611 > > > A: S'wonderful > Always > > B: Air Mail Special > Soft Winds > > > > JUST IN CASE YOU WANT IT > Hamp's Big Four Verve MGV 8117 > A: Old Black Magic > Blues for Norman > > B: It's a Blue World > When the Saints go Marching In > Midnight Sun > > I think I have the 10" record but have misfiled it. When I find it I > will send the info along. > The above info is from the actual 12" records. > > Eric Goldberg > > > >The Lionel Hampton Quartet (10" LP) - Clef MGC 142 > >Lionel Hampton Plays Love Songs - Clef MGC 714 > >The Lionel Hampton Quartet - Clef MGC 673 (different from MGC 611) > >The High and the Mighty - Verve MGV 8228 > >Lionel Hampton '58 - Verve MGV 8223 > >