Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2005)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:48:21 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "Richard L. Hess" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Digital Audio/Video

At 07:52 PM 11/10/2005, David Lynx wrote: >We now have 10,000 images online > >What I am curious about is what software and hardware everyone is using for >transferring their analog material to digital, and what problems/successes >everyone has had doing this. Hello, David, You can see my equipment list at http://www.richardhess.com/tape/facility.htm I think 95% or more of it's listed there. You don't need it all, just bits and pieces. I'm curious about how you digitized 10,000 images. I have that task ahead of me for my family images. Cheers, Richard Richard L. Hess [log in to unmask] Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/ Detailed contact information: http://www.richardhess.com/tape/contact.htm