Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2003)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:24:07 -0800
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Mike Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Tandberg 6000X Tape Deck

At 10:58 AM 11/20/2003 +0100, Lars Gaustad wrote: >Speaking of Tandbergs, >would anyone know the proper playback EQ >for old Tandbergs. I'm afraid you have me thoroughly confused with your question. Playback EQ for each speed is selected by choosing that speed on the deck. As far back as the Model 6 and at all three speeds of each Tandberg I owned, record and play equalization were standard and unalterable. Mike [log in to unmask] http://www.mrichter.com/