Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:01:58 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Michael Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: RCA "X" label - 10inch series

At 02:43 PM 10/7/2008, you wrote: >Can anyone confirm that the numeric part of the catalog number (i.e. >without the prefix) are >unique? Definitely not. LXA 3021 is Neal Hefti's "Music Of Rudolf Friml" but LVA 3021 is "Washboard Rhythm Kings vol. 1" Every LXA that I know (3021, 3026, 3027, 3028, 3034, 3035, 3040) has a non-equivalent LVA. But LX and LVA are non-overlapping and are consecutive, I think. I have a fairly good listing - need LX 3010, 3011, 3012, 3019, 3022, and anything past LVA 3040. And any other LXA issues apart from what I mentioned above. Mike mike at jazzdiscography.com www.jazzdiscography.com