Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:12:35 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         andy kolovos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Thanks! Was: *Windows* Floppy Disc Blues--aka data recovery
              software suggestions?

Folks, Just wanted to say thanks for all the help! Ended up giving BadCopy Pro a whirl and--for my circumstances and my mix of files at least (WordPerfect and MSWord)--it worked like a total charm. It's too bad I had to spend the money though. I never expect to have a 3.5" floppy croak on me again. Ever. Never Ever. I'm completely convinced that this was a total, freakish fluke. I mean, trouble with a 3.5" floppy? Come on! Best, andy -- Andy Kolovos Archivist/Folklorist Vermont Folklife Center 3 Court Street ; P.O. Box 442 Middlebury, VT 05753 (802) 388-4964 akolovos @ vermontfolklifecenter.org http://www.vermontfolklifecenter.org