Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:39:46 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Frank Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: ^ Paper Leader Tape

On 1/11/07, Steven C. Barr(x) <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "John Bondurant" <[log in to unmask]> > > -Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic: The Holy Roman Empire > > was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Discuss... > > Linda Richman > > > No...but Charlemagne THOUGHT it was...and as you US-ians have found > out in recent days, when one is in charge one can call the operation > whatever one sees fit... > > Steven C. Barr > (as in "we had to destroy the village in order to save it"...) That would be "The Decider?" -- Frank B Strauss, DMD