Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:15:55 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Adrian Cosentini <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Enough Already Re: [ARSCLIST] Urgent Message From SaveNetRadio
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Here Here. I've worn out two delete buttons already. On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:49:39 -0400 David Lennick <[log in to unmask]> writes: > Folks..this IS an interesting topic when it leads to copyright issues > and > licensing as related to CD issuing, transfers and archiving, but I > for one have > bloody had it with the personal stuff. Please take it outside and > please take > it outside NOW. > > And yes I know I have a delete button. Used it many times, possibly > missed some > pertinent stuff because of the overkill of the I'm Right You're a > Moron dialog. > > dl > > Dismuke wrote: > > --- Bob Olhsson <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > > > > > >> What I'm saying is that you are mistaken. You are > >> confusing two different kinds of royalties. You are > >> also very confused about the relationships between > >> artists, labels, the RIAA, the CRB and > >> SoundExchange. Furthermore you are very confused > >> about the various kinds of relationships that exist > >> between artists and both independent and major > >> record labels. > >> > > > > > > I am afraid that the above statement is nothing more > > than a series of empty assertions that you do not even > > attempt to substantiate with examples or evidence. If > > you wish for the above to be taken seriously or to > > even have any objective meaning at all, you will back > > up your statements with either evidence or specific > > examples of that which you are talking about. > > > >