Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:10:49 -0800
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Roger and Allison Kulp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Friend's

I think I recall these,as a K-Mart type store,either in Pennsylvania,or Virginia,but I may be mistaken. Roger Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I'm trying to identify the folks who issued a Columbia Special Products compilation LP, "Songs of New England." Itis numbered XTV 86361/2. I assume this came out in the 1960s since it has one of the "eye" logos on the label. The cover does not identify for whom it was made. On the label, however, it says "Friend's." Was this a department store, food chain, what? Any New Engladers know? Steve Smolian --------------------------------- Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.