Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:19:09 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         David Lennick <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: how NOT to Handle Your Cylinders

I'm assuming it's the same clip we've seen a couple of times, but only a black screen shows up here, along with comments and related links. dl [log in to unmask] wrote: > something from the 88s on 78s list - thanks Chase. > > similar to something Kurt & I did once, but this time it is real. This > fellow looks really nervous. > > From Tech TV originally, it appears. > > http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/woops_guy_mishandles_antique.php > <http://www.geekologie.com/2008/09/woops_guy_mishandles_antique.php> > >