Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Sat, 6 May 2006 20:53:29 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         steven c <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: ARSC Convention -- Who's coming?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Azile O'Connell" <[log in to unmask]> > I'll be there. Got any New Zealand type food restaurants there? ;-) > Now my curiosity is piqued! Is there a specific "New Zealand type food" cuisine? Here in Toronto, we have restaurants from just about every country I'm aware of...but I don't recall ever having seen any place advertising "New Zealand food served here!" Something like looking for "Canadian restaurants," eh? ...stevenc http://users.interlinks.net/stevenc/