Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 30 May 2006 13:42:34 -0500
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Purchase of a transcription turntable

go to www.78rpm.com Kurt Nauck sells them also www.kabusa.com Kevin may also have them I'm a satisfied customer of both, although I didn't purchase my ET turntable from either joe Salerno ----- Original Message ----- From: "Connie Jones" <[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:05 PM Subject: [ARSCLIST] Purchase of a transcription turntable > Would anyone out their be willing to help me with information about the > purchase of a 16 inch transcription turntable? Does anyone have one? What > brands would be suggested? Thank you for any information. > > > Constance L. Jones > > Project Manager > > Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley > > A Division of The Mahoning Valley Historical Society > > (330) 744-7621 > > [log in to unmask] > > www.mahoninghistory.org <http://www.mahoninghistory.org/> > > > > __________ NOD32 1.1568 (20060530) Information __________ > > This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. > http://www.eset.com > > >