Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Thu, 25 May 2006 13:20:38 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Susan Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Contact list
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

I'm sure you got me on camera - I hear that at least one other person did, as well. By the way, the reference as I recall it was to the Buttersprites barking and singing their way through one of their songs. Marie - it was nice to meet you and put and face and voice to the name we have welcomed to this list. The pictures you posted were fun to see. Sue Susan T Stinson, Curator Belfer Audio Laboratory and Archive Syracuse University Library 222 Waverly Avenue Syracuse, NY 13244-2010 315-443-3477 / fax 443-4866 >>> [log in to unmask] 5/25/2006 12:25 PM >>> Ya hadda be there AND I caught you on camera! Maybe you missed that ;-) Marie O'Connell Sound Archivist/Audio Engineer/Sound Consultant The Center For Oral History & Cultural Heritage The University Of Southern Mississippi 118 College Drive #5175 Hattiesburg, MS, 39401-406 Ph: 601-266-6514 Fax: 601-266-6217