Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Tue, 23 May 2006 13:51:08 -0400
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Hannah Sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Looking for Sarah Cunningham -- and contact list

Greetings, Does anyone have contact info they would share for Sarah Cunningham who presented on LBJ? (Or, are you on the list Sarah?) I too didn't have a chance to collect all the cards I needed . . . . Thanks! As for the workshop listings - perhaps in the future there might be a box to check on the registration form to indicate whether one's contact info may be shared. Hannah Sommers Broadcast Librarian National Public Radio 635 Massachusetts Ave, NW Washington DC 20001 202-513-2064 [log in to unmask] -----Original Message----- From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Seeger Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:23 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Contact list; was - CBC representative to ARSC- Hi Dave (and list members), I was responsible for putting together the workshop registrants list and I have a question for anyone who cares to comment. I assumed that people would not wish to have their email addresses included on the list without giving permission to do so. Is this generally not the case? Is it common practice to include email addresses on such lists? Any comments are welcome for those of us who plan such events. Thanks. Nancy J. Seeger Senior Sound Recordings Cataloger Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Divison Recorded Sound Section Washington, D.C. 20540-4698 202-707-5494 Fax: 202-707-8464 [log in to unmask] >>> [log in to unmask] 05/23/06 12:30 PM >>> I had a great time at the conference as well - lots of great info in all the sessions I was at, and as Marie said, the late-nights in the pub under the hotel were great fun - both with shop-talk and just getting to know people... As for the contact list, I was surprised to see that the page we were given at the pre-conference workshop did not include e-mail addresses - just names and which institution you were from... Glad I got folks cards when I did... dave nolan 92nd St. Y nyc On Tue, 23 May 2006 01:29:58 -0400, Peter Hirsch <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >I, too, was wishing for a contact list. The Wednesday pre-conference workshop did have one and I assumed that I just didn't get my list for the conference itself through the same snafu that spelled my name "Hirch" on my nametag.