Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006)Back to main ARSCLIST pageJoin or leave ARSCLISTReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional fontLog in
Date:         Mon, 22 May 2006 11:59:56 -0700
Sender:       Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
From:         Lou Judson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: CBC representative to ARSC-

I was about to sat there is a David Lewis in this list already - but I see you are he! Sorry I can't help. It would be interesting to hear some people's reactions to the conference, for those of us who did not attend - unless that would bore the rest of you... <L> Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio 415-883-2689 On May 22, 2006, at 11:08 AM, David Lewis wrote: > ARSC-listers, > > Does anyone have contact information for the fellow from the CBC who > attended the ARSC Conference this year? I didn't get a card and would > like > to make contact with him. > > thanks, > > David N. Lewis > Assistant Classical Editor, All Music Guide > 1168 Oak Valley Dr. > Ann Arbor, MI 48108 > 734 887 8145